Spectra Matt SC sunblock is the best dermatologist-recommended sunscreen. Its SPF 40 (PA +++) formulation provides optimum protection against UVA and UVB radiations for the whole day.
Its sebo micropore structure formula reduces oil making skin less greasy and leaving a silky matte finish. Along with providing efficient protection against UV radiation it also prevents skin darkening, early aging, and wrinkles.
- Dimethicone crosspolymer
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
- Bis- Ethylhexyloxyphenol
- Methoxyphenyl triazine
- Diethylamino hydroxy benzoyl hexyl benzoate
- Spectra Matte SC gel provides protection against UV rays.
- Its sebum control formula reduces the production of excess oil on the skin.
- It is non-comedogenic.
- It is lightweight.
- It doesn't leave a white cast after application.
- It also prevents skin darkening, early signs of aging, and wrinkling.
- It is water-resistant.
- It is hypoallergenic.
Direction For Use
- Cleanse your face before applying Spectra Matt SC sunblock.
- Pat dry your cleansed face.
- Apply the sunblock uniformly on your face and other exposed areas of the body.
- Apply it at least half an hour before exposure to the sun.
- Reapply after every 2 hours if you’re out for longer durations.
Use it whenever you’re going out during the daytime.
Store it in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from direct heat, sunlight, and moisture. Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
- Before using Spectra Matt SC sunblock make sure the quality seal is intact.
- Do not use it if the quality seal is broken.
- Do a patch test on the arm or neck before applying it to the face.
- Do not use it after its expiry date.
- If you notice any change in the color of the gel, or any particles or residue stop using it and consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- If you experience any allergic reaction or worsening of your condition, stop using it and consult your doctor immediately.
- For external use only.
When Not To Use
Do not use Spectra Matt SC gel if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
Pregnant females should consult their doctor before using Spectra Matt SC gel.
Lactating females should consult their doctor before using Spectra Matt SC gel.